Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Little Chick Video

I can't get enough of watching my chicks.  You forget, in a year's time, how adorable and lively they are in the early days of their lives.  Running about, peeping, being curious...pooping prolifically.

I'm also having fun making half-assed videos on YouTube.  My iPhone isn't the greatest, but it's fun to capture little snippets of life here on the Farmlette, load them onto YouTube, and add some music for flair and vim.

I may just get around to starting a vlog about Life on the Farmlette...but perhaps I'll use my iPad instead.  Now that thing has a pretty good camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!