Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Hot Mess


There comes a time when your little seedlings, so tenderly started from itty bitty seeds, start resembling the offspring of Medusa.

Here, a mixed flat of cabbages, kale, broccoli and cauliflower (with a few cosmos and calendula tucked in for good measure) are demonstrating that yes, this is what they look like when they need potting on.  I'll be spending part of my long weekend moving them to larger homes with fresh seed compost mix.

And of course, I'll be starting a few more seeds...and potting on others...and pinching out top growth...

What else is a long early spring weekend for, I ask you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!