Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cold Storage...and an Announcement

My new-to-me fridge is plugged in and chilling.  I am rather excited about this, as it extends my storage abilities for seeds and fermented things.  (Thanks, Trudy!) For all that I have a giant kitchen fridge, it really doesn't have very good storage abilities.  The layout is wrong, or its just a bulky boxy thing...I don't know.  But I am happy to have an older fridge to store stuff in.  With luck, it'll run for a long time!

Now, for the exciting announcement:  The winner of the "125!! Likes Giveaway" is Bekkie L.  Congratulations!  I'll be in touch directly to get your mailing address information, and then your lovely prize package will be whisking off to you early next week.  Thank you to all who entered!  And don't worry, there will be more fun giveaways coming up in the next few months...

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!