Friday, August 8, 2014

Bring it Over, Give it a Friend.

The other evening, I was contemplating various odd and end tasks that needed doing.  And I remembered, in addition to a couple other small things, that I needed to check my garlic harvest.  It turned out that they had mostly dried down over the course of a week and a half, and I had to decide what to do with them for a bit longer (and more tidy) storage.  So I turned to the oracle that is YouTube, and watched the above video by one of the most charming characters in YouTube Land, the lovely Vivi.

Here's how mine turned out:
It's back to hanging to cure for a bit longer, and then some will be replanted in the cool of the autumn to grow into next year's crop.  I do so love garlic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!