Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Yikes.

Tucked in the blog archives of the Baltimore Sun was this horrifying bunny-man.  It's like a mashup of an evil clown meets a psychotic undead rabbit...

Now you know that people wearing bunny suits are my kryptonite.  Shudder, shudder.

If the weather is fair, I'll be spending part of today outside, playing gardener.  Maybe I'll take on the black raspberries--I bought myself a T-post pounder and some wire, so I don't really have any excuses not to tackle them.  Of course, I could construct the raised beds for the back garden, in prep for filling them gradually with my mountain of compost...

If the weather decides to be foul (it hasn't quite decided as I type this), I'll be inside, starting some seeds and conquering the mess that is my kitchen. 

I know.  It's not terribly Easter-esque, is it?  Trust me, though, I'll be having as much fun as a three year old on a jelly bean high finding golden eggs.

Have a very happy day, whatever you choose to do!  Oh, and stay away from creepy Easter bunnies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!