Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hoop House Erectus

The kit arrived as scheduled, and is almost completed, thanks to the efforts of my friend Andrew, builder extraordinaire.  Just looking at the directions overwhelmed me, so it is wonderful to know somebody who actually can read them, interpret them, and then put all the bits and bobs together to make this happen:



While he was slaving away, pounding stakes, hammering, power drilling, and whatever it took to make a box of geehaws come together into something looking like the advertised Country Barn style hoop house I fell in love with on the internet, this is what I did today:


I know, I nearly chucked it in as a "too hard to persevere" job halfway through the foot massage.  And the bubbling, chromatherapy bath with jasmine-scented sea salts followed by a gentle exfoliating scrub of apricot hulls combined with brown sugar...well, I sucked it up and wore my big girl panties and got 'er done.

Yet another example as to why I may just be management material.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Glad you are doing some things just for you! Love the hoop house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask where you purchased the hoop house from? It is wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!